Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii)
The grain size is about 2 mm. Glossy, with a translucent cover. Colour varies from grey to brownish. The taste is delicate, pure and fresh, with light «nutty» aftertaste.
- Serves 1 - 2 people.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid.
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
- All Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Beg with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 24 Hours Transit Time.