Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii) Caviar.
This caviar is of the highest grade, harvested from the fish aged 15 years and more.
Its grain possess soft silky texture, so that it melts in one's mouth. The taste is delicate, very rich, fresh with the slightly savor and light creamy nutty aftertaste.
The grain size — average and big (2-3 mm).
Color — from dark gray to brownish. Glossy, with a translucent cover.
- Serves 2 - 4 people.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
- All Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Beg with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 24 Hours Transit Time.