Siberian Sturgeon (Acipenser baerii)
Mid size of grain, color varies from black to grey. Taste: pure with slight nutty flavor and insignificant spicy aftertaste, very delicate. Appearance: semitransparent, glossy.
- Serves 2 - 4 people.
- Ingredients: sturgeon caviar, salt, sorbic acid.
- Shelf life: 12 months (-2 to -4 °C.)
- Exp.Date is imprinted on the side of the lid.
- Necessarily store in the refrigerator.
- Consume within 1-3 days after opening.
- Country of Origin: Russia
- All Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Beg with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 24 Hours Transit Time.
MINIMUM SPEND OF $60
minimum spend of $120
minimum spend of $160